Alarm Response and Keyholding Ltd is a leading provider of Alarm Response and Manned Guarding Services across the UK.
A great opportunity for a BDM with knowledge of the Security Industry has arisen to join the business to help build on the success and lead the next stage of growth.
Previous experience of selling keyholding, guarding, or temporary CCTV/Detection systems would be a distinct advantage, however not essential.
An attractive package on offer dependant on skills and experience.
Perks of the Job
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Sales and marketing activity for the business, ensuring the monthly and annual sales targets and KPIs are achieved
- Attend existing and new customer meetings
- Perform site surveys and compile Assignment Instructions and Risk Assessments
- Management of contracts, retaining customers, minimise attrition
- Cross-selling other APG services
- Support the administration team as and when required
- Dealing with any other duties considered reasonable by the Managing Director
- Play a collaborative role in supporting the effective governance of the board bringing independent and sound judgement on issues of strategy, performance and resources.
- Self motivated with a strong commercial focus
- Energy, Enthusiasm and Confidence
- Adaptable and flexible
- Customer service orientation
- Good Networker
- Excellent IT/ Presentation skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Key Performance Indicators
- Hitting agreed sales target
- Ensure Customer retention and attrition of contracts is below 5%
- Ensure Sales and Marketing activity is measured and achieved
- Enhance the reputation of ARK and establish a strong foothold and market presence in the Alarm Response and Key holding market
How to apply for the role
ARK's Latest News
The Impact of Unlicensed Security and How to Prevent It The UK events sector is a £42 billion industry, preyed on by fraudsters in the private security industry who are not Security Industry Authority (SIA) licensed leading to improperly trained individuals cover all...
Our Guide to Getting an SIA Licence and Responsibilities of Licence Holders. The Security Industry Authority (SIA) is responsible for regulating the UK’s private security industry, reporting to the Home Secretary under the Private Security Industry Act 2001. Their...
The Number of Empty Properties has Doubled in the Last 12 Months. Vacant properties have a serious impact on communities, Action on Empty Homes' annual report showed a 5.3% rise in long-term empty houses in the last 12 months, double the increase from 2016 to 2017....