Alarm Response and Keyholding Ltd is a leading provider of Alarm Response and Manned Guarding Services across the UK.
A great opportunity for a BDM with knowledge of the Security Industry has arisen to join the business to help build on the success and lead the next stage of growth.
Previous experience of selling keyholding, guarding, or temporary CCTV/Detection systems would be a distinct advantage, however not essential.
An attractive package on offer dependant on skills and experience.
Perks of the Job
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Sales and marketing activity for the business, ensuring the monthly and annual sales targets and KPIs are achieved
- Attend existing and new customer meetings
- Perform site surveys and compile Assignment Instructions and Risk Assessments
- Management of contracts, retaining customers, minimise attrition
- Cross-selling other APG services
- Support the administration team as and when required
- Dealing with any other duties considered reasonable by the Managing Director
- Play a collaborative role in supporting the effective governance of the board bringing independent and sound judgement on issues of strategy, performance and resources.
- Self motivated with a strong commercial focus
- Energy, Enthusiasm and Confidence
- Adaptable and flexible
- Customer service orientation
- Good Networker
- Excellent IT/ Presentation skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Key Performance Indicators
- Hitting agreed sales target
- Ensure Customer retention and attrition of contracts is below 5%
- Ensure Sales and Marketing activity is measured and achieved
- Enhance the reputation of ARK and establish a strong foothold and market presence in the Alarm Response and Key holding market
How to apply for the role
ARK's Latest News
The current public perception of security officers seen as playing an “essential role” in the United Kingdom, both before and during the Covid-19 pandemic, is ranked only “slightly ahead of traffic wardens”, according to a survey. Perceptions of the Security Officer...
The Security Industry Authority (SIA) has appointed Michelle Russell as Acting Chief Executive. Michelle will take up the role on October 19 following Ian Todd’s departure from the SIA. Michelle is currently the SIA’s Director of Inspections and Enforcement....
Security company G4S stepped up its fight against a £3bn hostile takeover from smaller rival GardaWorld on Monday as it highlighted the resilience of its earnings despite the coronavirus pandemic. In an attempt to persuade investors that a 190p-a-share offer from the...