ARK (Alarm Response Key holding) specialises in providing professional key holding and rapid alarm response services across the UK. ARK is currently looking to recruit a motivated Credit Controller/Accounting Assistant to join our team in Ollerton, Nottinghamshire
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced, self- motivated and confident Credit Controller/Accounting Assistant to join our team in Ollerton. We are a small office team who work well together and are close to the heartbeat of the group, so the successful candidate will be a good team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to portray the company’s high standard of customer service.
The role will involve liaising with customers, suppliers, and colleagues, supporting all accounts functions with a big emphasis on debtors and credit control, cash books and reconciliations and purchase ledger invoice processing/payments.
You will be friendly and enthusiastic with the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and use your own initiative.
- Credit Control including dealing with invoice disputes or queries on accounts.
- Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Detailed supplier statement reconciliations
- Collation and preparation of supplier payment runs
- Run credit checks on new and existing customers and suppliers
- Sales invoicing
- Cash book processing and allocations
- Petty cash reconciliations
- To answer and direct internal and external phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- To write and distribute business emails, correspondence memos, letter, and forms
- To assist in the preparation of regular and ad-hoc scheduled reports
- To support and maintain an efficient filing system
- Using the company C4W database system to understand customer contacts (full training will be given)
- To comply with all other reasonable requests made
- Any other ad hoc projects/duties as required
- Hold extensive experience in transactional accounting processes/ systems, credit control and reconciliations
- Have exposure to SAGE systems
- Computer literate and proficient in other MS Office (Inc. Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Service skills – internal and external customers
- Good communication skills with a confident, professional telephone manner
- Proactive and flexible approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
- An ability to effectively work under pressure and problem solve
- Punctual, committed, and eager to learn.
- Birthday Off
- Death in Service
- Free Parking
Remote, Ollerton, Nottinghamshire
How to apply for the role
ARK's Latest Keyholding & Alarm Response News
Are you looking for an exceptional Keyholding Company but are wondering what it is that Keyholding Companies do exactly? Look no further, Alarm Response and Keyholding will explain all below. Keyholding Companies in the UK - Let's start first and foremost with what...
Sarah Reid is our new Business Development Manager. Sarah is joining our fantastic team at Alarm Response and Keyholding, helping to secure homes and businesses across the UK and ensure the safety of family and employees. We are thrilled to have Sarah join us, aiding...
ARK Alarm Response & Keyholding, a UK Leading Security Company, has showcased its commitment to developing its people by joining The 5% Club, an industry led initiative focused on driving momentum into the recruitment of apprentices, graduates and sponsored...
Image: The Times Now that the Prime Minister has announced the final lifting of all social distancing restrictions, and has essentially given the green light for larger amounts of people to enjoy indoor hospitality and to attend large-scale events, Counter Terrorism...